VTTW Board Index
May 15, 2024, 09:31:25 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Da'Rick is excited  (Read 2746 times)
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2012, 06:17:11 EDT »

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 06:20:20 EDT »

I read on VQ the other day that he spends more time in the film room than anyone else on the team.  That surprised me.

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 06:28:43 EDT »

I read on VQ the other day that he spends more time in the film room than anyone else on the team.  That surprised me.

I read that too and he's even logging in remotely from home in GA to watch film.

I think he's a diva but I also think he gets a bad rap... I think he has a bad temper and needs to learn to control it but I think he's a great player. If Hunter is 90% of last year and Patterson is 80% of what the hype is, we are going to rape some people in the pass game because we'll have three bona-fide WRs, three solid TEs, and a good QB.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 08:24:33 EDT »

He is a diva, but he's always been a pretty hard worker. He has a ton of talent, and if he keeps a good attitude, he is a first round pick

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 09:48:30 EDT »

In spite of his possible attitude problems, I like the kid and hope he does well. Just needs to keep the ego in check a bit.  Overconfidence can be bad for performance.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 09:51:09 EDT »

I read that too and he's even logging in remotely from home in GA to watch film.

I think he's a diva but I also think he gets a bad rap... I think he has a bad temper and needs to learn to control it but I think he's a great player. If Hunter is 90% of last year and Patterson is 80% of what the hype is, we are going to rape some people in the pass game because we'll have three bona-fide WRs, three solid TEs, and a good QB.

and three Rbs who can catch the ball well.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 10:03:59 EDT »

It's interesting that Steele mentioned Rivera as our third option at WR (which of course he is).  That addresses some of the depth issue we had discussed in an earlier thread and is definitely a legit point.  So we have THREE veteran receivers returning, it's just that one is a TE.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: