VTTW Board Index
May 14, 2024, 06:09:49 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were a UT fan living in alabama.....  (Read 2878 times)
UTnbama
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2013, 05:02:26 EST »

If you had to live down here you would understand why I would pull for "ANY" team other than these arrogant, idiot bammers! It's only starting and it's already insufferable. Why couldn't they have played Oregon, or Georgia, or anybody rather than the paper tigers from ND? I'm not sure, but I think I just died last night and woke up in torment.
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 05:03:28 EST »

I feel for You! I'm a Tennessee fan in Bulldogs Country and it can get rough.

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
HuntsVOL
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 06:06:02 EST »

it is HE!! living here in bamaland.   there is no way to describe the way I and yourself feel about living in alabama unless you are here to experience it yourself.  These are the most
arrogant and obnoxious fans that I have ever seen!  I have to hear "roll tide"  about 100 times a day and it is sickening!!  I know there is something going on down there and I think one
day it will be exposed.  I am literally sick to my stomach listening to the bragging.  All I can say is what goes around comes around..
crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 06:16:02 EST »

it is HE!! living here in bamaland.   there is no way to describe the way I and yourself feel about living in alabama unless you are here to experience it yourself.  These are the most
arrogant and obnoxious fans that I have ever seen!  I have to hear "roll tide"  about 100 times a day and it is sickening!!  I know there is something going on down there and I think one
day it will be exposed.  I am literally sick to my stomach listening to the bragging.  All I can say is what goes around comes around..
Not to mention the idiot loser that poisoned the Auburn trees
UTnbama
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 08:55:54 EST »

EXACTLY!! You gotta be here to understand it. Btw, my parents live in Athens, not far from you.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 08:11:23 EST »

I feel both your pains!  I have to say, it's ridiculous.   I was playing poker last night, and a 42 year old male, who spent 7 year in the Marines and is married with children, was saying he was in a daze from not hardly sleeping for the four days prior to the game.  He said he was up, thinking it was an easy win, then he was down, thinking they would lose, couldn't make up his mind, couldn't sleep, and was stressed out.  Several other people at the poker table agreed that they stressed out also.   

I mean....seriously?  I have been really excited about games before, simply giddy with anticipation, but I really don't think I have ever come close to losing sleep over it.  LOL!  They are INSANE.  I don't understand it.  Honestly, it has really bothered me these last three years, but right now my takeaway is to look at these bama fans, understand that it's just a game, and laugh.

Seriously...if you run a sports talk show or sports store in bama you can be happy that you will make money.  If your wife is a big bama fan, maybe you get more for a week or so. Other than that, aside from making them feel good, what benefit derives to any of these fans?

LOL!   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
UTnbama
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 10:58:13 EST »

Bandit, you nailed the mania here in bammer land. They need another good NCAA spanking to bring them back to reality.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: