VTTW Board Index
May 30, 2024, 03:03:47 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: There is a possibility  (Read 2982 times)
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2012, 02:58:28 EDT »

That the Vols could sign players named Yannick Ngakoue, Robert Nkemdiche, and Ebenezer Ogundeko in this upcoming class.

I think it's a ploy to get Bob to retire. Maybe Denton too.

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 05:24:47 EDT »

If they sign Nkemdiche... 

That dude is a boss.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 06:13:43 EDT »

That the Vols could sign players named Yannick Ngakoue, Robert Nkemdiche, and Ebenezer Ogundeko in this upcoming class.

I think it's a ploy to get Bob to retire. Maybe Denton too.

I don't know.  Bobby did a pretty good job with Jesse Ma...Ha...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONA.

Jedi Master
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 06:39:16 EDT »

Not to rain on your parade, but UT has no realistic shot at Nkemdiche.    He is unfortunately Bama-bound. 

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 07:38:58 EDT »

Not to rain on your parade, but UT has no realistic shot at Nkemdiche.    He is unfortunately Bama-bound. 

Unfortunately you are correct. I've seen it theorized that he's flirting with other schools in an attempt to get some of his high school teammates some SEC offers.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 08:15:35 EDT »

Not to rain on your parade, but UT has no realistic shot at Nkemdiche.    He is unfortunately Bama-bound.  

He probably favors Bama, but he likes UT. It may get interesting if we do well this year. One thing I know is that you don't call a recruit going anywhere in May.

RipleyVol12
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2012, 12:47:47 EDT »

He runs a 4.5 40 as a De and scored 17 TDs as a RB last year I really want that kid in orange lol.

GO VOLS! 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: