VTTW Board Index
May 16, 2024, 03:26:24 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: About Sunseri from another site  (Read 2053 times)
volmeister
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2012, 12:41:04 EST »

Sunseri update...
...from the staff of the Alabama 247 site as of 4:45 CT. TIFWIW.

"According to reliable sources, Sal Sunseri has told Coach Saban that he would NOT accept the job (if offered) while in Knoxville without first listening to what Coach Saban and Alabama had to offer. Sources tell us that Coach Saban very much wants Sal to stay at Alabama and the Tide is expected to present an offer for him to stay in Tuscaloosa upon his return.

The key points here are ... (1) Sal agreed not to accept the DC position with the Vols without first meeting with Saban in Tuscaloosa, and (2) Saban very much hopes to retain Sal and will work to try to make that happen.

Sal is planning to return to Tuscaloosa tonight. It is unclear as to how this will unfold until more plays out this afternoon and tonight."

Aside from the money, don't forget that Sunseri's son will be a sophomore DB at Alabama next year and will likely start.

Wouldn't be suprised if he stays at Bama.  Kirby Smart is probably leaving for another job in the near future. 
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 12:52:22 EST »

I fully expect Sunseri to reject UT.
volmeister
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 12:53:41 EST »

I think if they let him leave without accepting the job, he stays at Bammer.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 03:48:48 EST »

Well that's good, because he apparently suxes anyway.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: