VTTW Board Index
May 21, 2024, 02:25:25 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is the usual Friday reminder....  (Read 3231 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2016, 03:18:56 EST »

I will be leaving the office at 11:30 today as usual on Friday. The weather is beautiful and there is no reason to stay at the office. Of course, there is never any reason to stay at the office on Friday afternoon.

Thank you. That is all. Carry on.
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 04:17:04 EST »

Just curious Droner. On Friday afternoons when you don't or can't play golf, do you visit package stores to search for wines to replenish your cellar?
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 04:31:21 EST »

Just curious Droner. On Friday afternoons when you don't or can't play golf, do you visit package stores to search for wines to replenish your cellar?

You know me so well. If the weather is bad I will head on over to Total Wine. I could spend hours in there. Very few times have I gone in there and not stayed for a hour or more.
73Volgrad
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 05:30:27 EST »

I go to package stores and new craft breweries in search of new Porters, Stouts, Dark Ales, and high gravity beers for my beer fridge. Most of the new craft houses cannot bottle (or chose not to) so I have to sample a pint for comparison's sake.  Oh the life of a retired man now at his own devices. 
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2016, 11:51:44 EST »

You guys stay out of trouble now! We've had enough Vols arrested lately to last a lifetime. 

volsboyinsodak
73Volgrad
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2016, 05:58:29 EST »

volsboy, that is why I limit myself while drinking in public and having to drive. That is also why I have a full size fridge at home for beer. At my age, drinking beer is the only vise I have left  . I had to give up chasing wild women cause they got too fast for me. 
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2016, 09:27:53 EST »

volsboy, that is why I limit myself while drinking in public and having to drive. That is also why I have a full size fridge at home for beer. At my age, drinking beer is the only vise I have left  . I had to give up chasing wild women cause they got too fast for me. 
Me too!

volsboyinsodak
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: