VTTW Board Index
May 13, 2024, 09:19:09 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is anyone here bothered by Bradshaw's joke about Peyton? I thought it  (Read 1977 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2014, 05:07:57 EDT »

was kinda funny. Kinda mean too. But you never hear them saying things like this about Marino or Kelly.

volsboyinsodak
Creek Walker
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 07:30:31 EDT »

Couldn't care less. People crack jokes at the expense of others every single day. It's how comedians stay in business. And as long as there are small-minded football fans who think Super Bowl wins determines the worth of an individual player, Manning will always be the subject of ridicule.
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 02:18:28 EDT »

Bradshaw is an ass clown.  If Phil Robertson had loved football as much as he did duck hunting Bradshaw would still be digging ditches somewhere in Louisiana about now. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 04:23:59 EDT »

I don't even know what you are talking about and don't care.   So there.  That might suggest how important it is?   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: