VTTW Board Index
May 16, 2024, 12:05:36 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vandy just fired Mason  (Read 1806 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2020, 08:13:16 EST »

It appears that some teams aren't using covid as an excuse...

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2020, 08:59:51 EST »

Yep...when it's over pull the trigger.

Got a feeling Mason knew he was done....Thus the female kicker yesterday.
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2020, 09:05:26 EST »

But aren't we being told that we can't fire a coach during a pandemic year? 

Apparently South Carolina and Vandy didn't get that memo.

Go Army - Beat Navy!
wtkvol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2020, 10:46:14 EST »

It appears that some teams aren't using covid as an excuse...

They are 3 years late by message board standards.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2020, 08:21:38 EST »

Hey Mason is available! 

LOL...but maybe as DC with Frieze as HC.  That might just work.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2020, 10:57:51 EST »

I don't want to hear any crap from any of you. Pruitt should have been fired after the Ga State loss. Or the BYU loss. Or the Arky loss this year. Or the KY loss this year. Do you think he will beat Vandy? So if he beats aTm or UF will you guys be all over them to keep him? Not me
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 01:19:56 EST by volsboy » Logged

volsboyinsodak
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2020, 08:07:30 EST »

I don't want to her any crap from any of you. Pruitt should have been fired after the Ga State loss. Or the BYU loss. Or the Arky loss this year. Or the KY loss this year. Do you think he will beat Vandy? So if he beats aTm or UF will you guys be all over them to keep him? Not me

The more the Vols suck, the happier you get.  Should be a great Christmas for you!

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2020, 10:56:15 EST »

The more the Vols suck, the happier you get.  Should be a great Christmas for you!

volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2020, 01:21:58 EST »

Not at all happy. I don't know why it's okay to just accept what you see on the field, court..etc and just be satisfied with it.

volsboyinsodak
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2020, 02:05:04 EST »

Not at all happy. I don't know why it's okay to just accept what you see on the field, court..etc and just be satisfied with it.

What can you are anyone on this board do about the situation in Knoxville? Have you or will you get on the phone to Fulmer and give him the what for? Got news....unless you give millions to the program he will not take your call.

I gave up my season tickets in 1995....Haven't purchased anything UT in 20 years because I have a closet full of it already. Don't think Fulmer would take my call either.
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2020, 06:13:54 EST »

What can you are anyone on this board do about the situation in Knoxville? Have you or will you get on the phone to Fulmer and give him the what for? Got news....unless you give millions to the program he will not take your call.

I gave up my season tickets in 1995....Haven't purchased anything UT in 20 years because I have a closet full of it already. Don't think Fulmer would take my call either.
That's just it. They don't care what us fans think. Part of me doesn't blame them. But fans can also see the product they put on the field see that changes need to be made. Fulmer was  good  coach, not a great one. He won a natty. But he also  underachieved many seasons when the talent was there. Spurrier embarrassed him for the most part. We had talent equal to or better than the Gators for most of those losses. The year after we won the title is a great example.  It would not hurt my feelings if he left along with Pruitt.

volsboyinsodak
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: