VTTW Board Index
May 16, 2024, 04:35:53 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Every time I start to doubt which team has the most obnoxious fans in the SEC...  (Read 8014 times)
BigOrange Maniac
« on: October 09, 2011, 03:53:40 EDT »

...Georgia shows up and reminds me.
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 04:07:08 EDT »

I would cheer for the Taliban football team before I would root for UGAG in anything!

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 05:31:00 EDT »

You got that right.
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 05:32:51 EDT »

One minor disagreement.  The corndogs are worse, but it is close.

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 06:19:55 EDT »

Did I miss something?  Have our admins had a busy morning?

BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 06:38:24 EDT »

Did I miss something?  Have our admins had a busy morning?

I don't think so. I was referring to the behavior of our Georgia "friends" in attendance at the game last night.
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 06:53:40 EDT »

And, btw, I hope the Georgia fan sitting behind me who was booing Pat Summitt when she appeared on the Jumbotron happens to read this so I can tell you what a giant douchebag you are.
Oldvol75
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2011, 01:19:10 EDT »

I had the opportunity last night to push one off the walkway down coming from the upper deck. He was shouting his pro dawg mantra, but I didn't! Thought long and hard about it though!

God “The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the external rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained.” from George Washington’s first Inaugural address.
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2011, 01:25:04 EDT »

The UGA fans near us were cool.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
RON
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2011, 02:41:05 EDT »

I hate the drunk obnoxious fans. Every team has those.
GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2011, 03:15:13 EDT »

I had the opportunity last night to push one off the walkway down coming from the upper deck. He was shouting his pro dawg mantra, but I didn't! Thought long and hard about it though!

Great meeting you yesterday! Don't remeber what I was doing or why I didn't have time to chat, but we'll do so next time. And, I'd have thrown him off and hoped he'd have landed on 4 more!

G.   
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2011, 12:55:02 EDT »

We had some UGA fans at the tailgate and they were great people so it aint all UGA fans trust me.....and anyone can tell you I aint no UGA fan lover......

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

Oldvol75
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2011, 06:28:20 EDT »

Great meeting you yesterday! Don't remeber what I was doing or why I didn't have time to chat, but we'll do so next time. And, I'd have thrown him off and hoped he'd have landed on 4 more!

G.   
Same here! Wish we could have stayed longer but the boys wanted to see the sights, mainly the blonde, blue eyed type!

God “The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the external rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained.” from George Washington’s first Inaugural address.
EmerilVOL
Heisman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2011, 07:12:01 EDT »

Same here! Wish we could have stayed longer but the boys wanted to see the sights, mainly the blonde, blue eyed type!

They should have stayed there were many around the area we were in and the Banditos always bring a great looking one with them when they play Rocky Top!

EmerilVOL

MIAUTIGER
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2011, 06:30:43 EDT »

Well, you missed meeting me, and I know that will keep you up at nights  .

By the way, if anyone ever says they went to Emeril's tailgate and left hungry, they are either a damned liar, a moron, or both.  Emeril - thanks for the wonderful tailgate and making it available to us all. I really enjoyed myself and I could tell that a visit from an Aubie really classed the place up  .

Bammer suxes! That is all!
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2011, 06:53:19 EDT »

By the way, if anyone ever says they went to Emeril's tailgate and left hungry, they are either a damned liar, a moron, or both.  Emeril - thanks for the wonderful tailgate and making it available to us all. I really enjoyed myself and I could tell that a visit from an Aubie really classed the place up  .

Amen to this!   And it was a pleasure meeting you....even if you are an Aubie!  WOO!   :-) 

EmerilVOL
Heisman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2011, 09:06:20 EDT »

You are very welcome and it was a distinct pleasure meeting you even if you where wearing the wrong color of orange.....

EmerilVOL

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: