VTTW Board Index
May 12, 2024, 10:04:42 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You were spot on 'nut  (Read 12539 times)
Ridge Runner
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2014, 07:25:40 EST »

The crown of his helmet hit him in the face mask. Period. End of story. I don't care what technicality you come up with, which part of the defender's body hit him first, the fact that helmet contact was made in the head area renders all else moot IMO. As someone else said in the thread, to paraphrase, if that ain't targeting, nothing's targeting.
Ridge Runner
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2014, 07:32:21 EST »

Grand conspiracy? No. However, money talks, and I don't trust Slive. Seen it many times with Bama in the past few years. Not naive enough to think that it's all on the up and up when so much money is at stake.

Damn. Exchange "Kramer" for "Slive" and "Tennessee" for "Bama" and this was a post you could have seen on Tider Insider circa 1998.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 07:39:12 EST by Ridge Runner » Logged
BGHarper
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2014, 07:39:57 EST »

This is why I enjoy this board and the posters here. I like it when regardless of one being Orange or Crimson, one can put that aside and be objective. I admire that. My compliments to those who did this.

BG
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: