VTTW Board Index
May 15, 2024, 07:33:32 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The tiglets firmly believe that Ty Simpson will commit to them........  (Read 1211 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2021, 04:28:57 EST »

If that happens I might have to leave the state. 
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 05:10:48 EST »

Word is he is announcing on the 19th....Between Clemson and Bama. Really odd he was willing and ready to come to UT with Pruitt's 17 point per game average offense but now we have a offensive and QB guru head coach he's not interested.

Our QB room is good right now.....Salter has 4 years....Bailey has 4 years....Maurer has 3 years....Hooker has 2 years. Not concerned about the QB position.
Simpson might turn out to be great....He plays HS ball 40 miles from me and what I've seen of him he's pretty good. He plays against weak competition in this area that doesn't see pass happy offenses much.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2021, 05:39:45 EST »

Word is he is announcing on the 19th....Between Clemson and Bama. Really odd he was willing and ready to come to UT with Pruitt's 17 point per game average offense but now we have a offensive and QB guru head coach he's not interested.

I have a gue$$ a$ to why he might have lo$t intere$t in Tenne$$ee.

10EC
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2021, 07:43:21 EST »

I have a gue$$ a$ to why he might have lo$t intere$t in Tenne$$ee.

Let me guess, they use Chick-Fil-A bags instead of McDonalds.

We have no moral high ground for quite awhile.
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2021, 08:40:04 EST »

I was thinking the same thing. We are not holier than thou that bad. Are we?

volsboyinsodak
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2021, 08:43:50 EST »

Wasn’t claiming any moral high ground. He was supposedly all in for UT, if you believe the rumors. Then we get busted for paying players, which presumably means we won’t be doing so for the foreseeable future. Then he suddenly loses interest in UT.

Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to put 2 and 2 together here. He was most likely made some promises by our previous staff that our new one won’t be able to keep. Will he get it from somewhere else? I dunno. Probably. But he definitely wasn’t going to get it at UT.

volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2021, 08:57:06 EST »

If you are going to cheat, don't get caught. Unfortunately, It will take some cheating to get any top 5* recruits now. Thanks Pruitt. So where did the money Pruitt used come from? Not the athletic department. If it came from boosters (which it did) I guess you better make sure the boosters ass you kiss are the right ones. Who in the athletic department has the stones to tell these boosters to go away?

volsboyinsodak
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: