VTTW Board Index
May 20, 2024, 12:27:37 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dabo Swinney goes off on Spurrier  (Read 3993 times)
BigOrange Maniac
« on: December 02, 2011, 05:51:30 EST »

This is great.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwxxaFvYTXY
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 06:05:04 EST »

He would have been better off saying nothing, IMO. Spurrier says a one liner and he gets him to react in that fashion. He got to him.

BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 06:22:44 EST »

I think it's great. Spurrier has gone around for years with diarrhea of the mouth and he gets a free pass on it because of his reputation.

I still say that the things Lane Kiffin said at Tennessee and was castigated for paled in comparison to some of the things Spurrier has said over the course of his career.

(Of course, as it turns out, Spurrier didn't actually make that remark about Clemson...someone in the SID office at USCe apparently thought it would be cute to tweet it. At least that's their story...)
crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 06:23:55 EST »

Spurrier is a classless ego chicken turd..always has something smart to say when hes on top,like you cant spell citrus without ut.. but cant say nothing when hes on the bottom and gets his a$$ handed to him...hes only got about 3 yrs left get his digs in till hes put out to pasture anyway,I just hope we send him out with a big L..
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 06:38:23 EST »

Spurrier is a classless ego chicken turd..always has something smart to say when hes on top,like you cant spell citrus without ut.. but cant say nothing when hes on the bottom and gets his a$$ handed to him...hes only got about 3 yrs left get his digs in till hes put out to pasture anyway,I just hope we send him out with a big L..

They just had back to back 10 win seasons. He's not getting his ass handed to him much.

droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 07:08:21 EST »

Well, I hate to ruin a good story, but Spurrier never made the remarks that riled up Dabo. The USC announcer, Todd Ellis said that at the end of the USC/tiglets game. The story in the paper today cleared it up. Apparently Dabo is feeling some heat since the season melted and he's beginning to melt. And many tiglet fans aren't fond of him anyway. Now there's more heat because OC Morris might be wanted by other schools, perhaps Ohio State.

BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 07:15:42 EST »

Well, I hate to ruin a good story, but Spurrier never made the remarks that riled up Dabo.

Um, you're a little late... 
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 07:21:36 EST »

Maybe it's just me, but I chuckle everytime I hear the name "Dabo Swinney".   
It sounds like a Pirates of the Caribbean character.
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2011, 11:25:20 EST »

Um, you're a little late... 

I don't read the posts. I just respond to them. 

Um....I was in a hurry. I was on a lunch break from a seminar and posted quickly without reading all of the posts. Which I don't read anyway. 
Quasi EVol
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2011, 05:38:00 EST »

I don't read the posts. I just respond to them. 

Um....I was in a hurry. I was on a lunch break from a seminar and posted quickly without reading all of the posts. Which I don't read anyway. 

Of course you don't read - You don't exist!

Yesterday upon the stair
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
And once a week works half a day!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: