VTTW Board Index
May 11, 2024, 06:26:03 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saban finally loses strength coach Cochran  (Read 1322 times)
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2020, 01:55:33 EST »

You might be pleased like I was when I saw the headline.

Then you see that UGA got him...
Creek Walker
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2020, 02:02:34 EST »

If there is a consolation in that, it's that chances are much better that Kirby will screw it up than that Saban would screw it up.
VOLMAN
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2020, 03:25:30 EST »

Yeah but he's going to be coaching special teams for the Dawgs and he's new to this.         
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2020, 04:36:48 EST »

Yep....Going to UGA to coach special teams...Odd. He was making just South of a million as Bama's S&C coach. Surely UGA isn't paying him close to that to be the ST coach?

I read yesterday Cochran was close to joining Kiffin's staff at Ole Miss back in Jan. but backed out. Of course Bama fans were saying yesterday that no big loss because they've had a lot of injuries the last couple of years (Butch factor they haven't figured out yet) and they haven't been as good in the trenches lately. Of course prior to him leaving they all said he was responsible for their championships. 
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2020, 08:41:22 EST »

If you think he’s going there JUST to be the ST coach, I’ve got a bridge to sell you. I’m sure he’s bringing his, ahem, “pharmaceutical” expertise as well.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: