VTTW Board Index
May 15, 2024, 01:00:03 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I was reading an article on tough schedules. Vols schedule was in the top 10.  (Read 2172 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: September 14, 2013, 04:39:17 EDT »

They predicted that the Vols would be 2-6 after the first eight games. Anybody feel any different.

volsboyinsodak
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 04:46:59 EDT »

We'll have an idea after today, I think.  Let's see how this team responds when things get tough.
MIAUTIGER
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 04:48:45 EDT »

They predicted that the Vols would be 2-6 after the first eight games. Anybody feel any different.

Uhhh....well, I don't think y'all will have a problem with South Alabama.  And I do think you guys beat either Florida or South Carolina to be at 4-4 after the first 8 games. Additionally,  I think Butch Jones and his staff is highly underrated right now. They are the x factor for your team. And the reason I think they keep it close with Oregon than most expect. And in the next 3 years or so, I think they will be considered to be one of the top coaching staffs top to bottom in the SEC, assuming they stay in tact.

Now, go beat the hell outta those Nike sponsored mallards.

Bammer suxes! That is all!
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2013, 04:54:28 EDT »

really changed the game. I am really worried about when this offense faces an Alabama, Florida, USC, LSU defense. The offense really needs to step up the program.

volsboyinsodak
Creek Walker
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2013, 05:45:04 EDT »

UT dominated the second half against WKU. It was a solid performance. I hope whichever idiot wrote that did so before the start of the season and was predicting a loss to WKU and not South Alabama.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2013, 09:43:00 EDT »

UT dominated the second half against WKU. It was a solid performance. I hope whichever idiot wrote that did so before the start of the season and was predicting a loss to WKU and not South Alabama.
'
ALmost for sure.  Yeah, it's gonna be hard to miss 3-5 now.   

And I agree with the tigger fan...we have a decent shot at 4-4 with UF and USC on the sched, but like VV says, this game will go a long way towards clarifying that possibility.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: