VTTW Board Index
May 11, 2024, 11:25:10 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you kidding me.......  (Read 4709 times)
LouisVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2017, 04:37:54 EST »

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/tennessee-football/report-tennessee-intrigued-mike-leach-one-hangup-exists-potential-hire/

After Currie put us in position to be sued by a coach that never was, this worries him?  (if the report is accurate, and I now doubt the accuracy of any report)

My pronouns are:  I, Me, My, and Mine
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 04:44:24 EST »

Was it Leach that was involved with the Craig James kid incident? He was locked in a closet or something.

volsboyinsodak
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 04:45:39 EST »

Leach's baggage is a red flag, but Schiano's wasn't?   
LouisVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 04:48:28 EST »

disputed by everyone except Craig James and son, including coaches, trainers, and players.

Was it Leach that was involved with the Craig James kid incident? He was locked in a closet or something.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 05:28:29 EST »

Craig James son was completely discredited, Leach was vindicated in court (huge settlement) and the helicopter parent destroyed his ESPN career by publicly attacking Leach over a personal feud with his entitled, spoiled brat pussy of a son.  Nothing to see here, move on.

If Currie is making this an issue, then I might even change my mind and call for his head now.  

OTOH, once bitten twice shy, to say the least.

My positive spin...he's leaking this to gauge reaction.  Write him now and tell him you want Leach and that we will almost forgive him for the Schiano disaster if we get Leach.  

Edit:: He lost the case...still it had merit.  Texas Tech did in fact use the James mess to screw him over  IMO
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 05:30:05 EST by BanditVol » Logged

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 07:55:21 EST »

Leach was due a lot of money the next season as a bonus I believe. Texas Tech used the James accusation to let him go with cause to void the money they were contractually obligated to pay him. I believe the clause was Leach was due +millions$ if he were still employed at TT. They let him go days before so they did not owe him anything except what was due over less than a week.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2017, 08:08:28 EST »

Leach was due a lot of money the next season as a bonus I believe. Texas Tech used the James accusation to let him go with cause to void the money they were contractually obligated to pay him. I believe the clause was Leach was due +millions$ if he were still employed at TT. They let him go days before so they did not owe him anything except what was due over less than a week.

Yes.  He was screwed as the James charges were completely without merit.  Cost poppa James his job.

In spite of which, he lost the court case.  He did win in public opinion though, so he has that going for him.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2017, 01:04:23 EST »

Leach would tell the PTBs here to F off.......He'd last maybe a month here.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 01:05:51 EST »

Leach would tell the PTBs here to F off.......He'd last maybe a month here.

Okay you have to explain that one to me.  I will guess that TB = Titty Baby????  What is P?  Or....

Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2017, 01:39:54 EST »

Okay you have to explain that one to me.  I will guess that TB = Titty Baby????  What is P?  Or....

Pirate Titty Babys?  Argghhhhh

LouisVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2017, 03:22:28 EST »

Powers That Be  which in Knoxville is synonymous with HoH, House of Haslam

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2017, 08:46:51 EST »

Powers That Be  which in Knoxville is synonymous with HoH, House of Haslam

Ah.  Lol...I was thinking of WTB, which a neighbor of mine uses all the time (W = Whiny)

LouisVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2017, 03:50:01 EST »

which is also synonymous.

Ah.  Lol...I was thinking of WTB, which a neighbor of mine uses all the time (W = Whiny)

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2017, 03:50:56 EST »

which is also synonymous.

Absolutely!   

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: