VTTW Board Index
May 11, 2024, 02:24:44 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So if the story is true...............  (Read 3337 times)
LouisVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2017, 12:02:40 EST »

Currie said we offer this, Brohm said yes, Bev says to Currie--WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!, Currie says to Brohm--OOPS, not that, but this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Brohm says FU!

If the gist of this is true, Currie has absolutely got to go.  If he has moved on to Dave Doeren, Currie has got to go.  Bottom line, can one man fizzle anything up this badly and keep his job??

Just unbelievable.

My pronouns are:  I, Me, My, and Mine
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 12:07:16 EST »

Looking at the NC State record, Doeren not as bad as  I thought.  His only double digit loss this year was to Notre Dame.  Gave Clemson all they can handle and beat FSU  ( who didn't  ).

Still not over the threshold we need, but closer than I thought.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 12:19:36 EST »

Did you know that FSU will be bowl eligible if they win the make-up game with ULM. I didn't even know they were playing. Gotta keep that bowl streak alive at all costs.

volsboyinsodak
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 12:25:12 EST »

Currie said we offer this, Brohm said yes, Bev says to Currie--WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!, Currie says to Brohm--OOPS, not that, but this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Brohm says FU!

If the gist of this is true, Currie has absolutely got to go.  If he has moved on to Dave Doeren, Currie has got to go.  Bottom line, can one man fizzle anything up this badly and keep his job??

Just unbelievable.

where are you hearing this from?  Say it ain't so, Joe

SmokeyJoe
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 12:28:52 EST »

Just unbelievable.

I find this hard to believe. I'm sure Currie had parameters, or a range within which to settle/agree. I know Currie looks incompetent but I can't believe he is THAT incompetent.
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 12:49:44 EST »

where are you hearing this from?  Say it ain't so, Joe

True or untrue?

Here is the story. http://gridironnow.com/jeff-brohm-hasnt-told-tennessee-no-yet-whats-hangup/
FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 01:04:59 EST »

I saw that too, which prompted to ask if Brohm was officially out. I'm not so sure that he is. It's possible that Currie might be trying to make the ends meet, but I'm not too sure how probable that scenario is......

11B4PJ3F7
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2017, 01:45:19 EST »

Wasn't Clay Travis the one who was oh so wrong about Witten?  However, his report seems to have been confirmed by Gridiron Now, whoever that is.  If true, it is what my old HS ball coach would call a MFU.  Major "Foul" Up.  -4 points on your defensive score sheet for the game.

LouisVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 03:01:22 EST »

15-25 in ACC.  Butch Jones redux.

Looking at the NC State record, Doeren not as bad as  I thought.  His only double digit loss this year was to Notre Dame.  Gave Clemson all they can handle and beat FSU  ( who didn't  ).

Still not over the threshold we need, but closer than I thought.

My pronouns are:  I, Me, My, and Mine
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2017, 08:43:08 EST »

15-25 in ACC.  Butch Jones redux.

6-2 in ACC this year with only losses to Clemson by 6 points and Wake Forest by less than a TD.  And the loss to Wake is not as bad as it seems because they have improved under Clawson.

Didn't say I wanted him or that he is a great coach...but I'll go ahead and say 6-2 in the ACC is better than Butch ever did in the lesser AAFC. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: