VTTW Board Index
May 15, 2024, 03:03:34 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Music City against NEBRASKA  (Read 2966 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2016, 11:21:21 EST »

Holy shizzle, I thought it would be Indiana.

Maybe some payback for 1997...but I'm not feeling too good about how we ended the season. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 12:46:11 EST »

Well, that certainly makes things a bit more interesting.  They aren't what they were back in the day (neither are we), but still, we owe them a couple beatdowns.  Let's hope we get somewhat healthy over the next month.

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 01:06:56 EST »

I still wake up with night sweats thinking about them going on 2 drives...one around 94 yards and another around 90 yards and our DL looked like they were wearing roller skates in the process.

If IIRC...the 94 yard drive they didn't throw 1 pass....all runs. It looked like Grant taking Richmond.
Creek Walker
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 01:44:42 EST »

Every time I think of Nebraska, I think of our players on the sidelines throwing grass and horse playing while we were getting drubbed.
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 02:10:01 EST »

Would have like to have played them with a healthy Peyton Manning back in the day.  He could barely walk in that game. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 03:41:18 EST »

Honestly, I have no confidence in us beating a quality opponent after watching our defense the last 3 games.
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 03:46:15 EST »

Honestly, I have no confidence in us beating a quality opponent after watching our defense the last 3 games.

Agreed. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
RockyMtnVol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2016, 03:30:23 EST »

Let's see...Vandy hangs 45 on us...yea, I've got no confidence.  Take the over.
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2016, 03:57:55 EST »

I certainly understand the sentiment, but Butch has been good in Bowl game prep and we have time to heal up and gain some freakin' depth - maybe there is a glimmer of hope!   

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: