VTTW Board Index
May 15, 2024, 02:42:22 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting piece on Basilio site today concerning Texas....  (Read 612 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2021, 05:09:36 EDT »

The gist: Beware of Texas

http://tclub.team/index.php?page=tony&b=3735

Scroll to near bottom.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2021, 05:27:15 EDT »

As I’ve said from the beginning, Texas is a cancer. They destroy everything they touch. And I don’t know why the SEC thinks they need them- we already have a presence in the state, so they bring no new SECN subscriptions.

This is what makes me suspect that the SEC has much grander plans in mind than just tx and OU. The only reason you take a problem child like tx is if they’re just the first step in a scheme to replace the NCAA at large.

murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2021, 07:14:04 EDT »

The Horns have a reputation of not working and playing well with others. Ole Miss, Miss St., and Vandy would be wise to vote against them. Arkansas, Mizzou, and A&M already know.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: