VTTW Board Index
May 15, 2024, 02:52:21 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best excuse I've seen so far for Florida's loss...  (Read 2524 times)
Creek Walker
« on: September 08, 2013, 04:47:52 EDT »

"Miami was a bad matchup for us just like Louisville...too much motivation."  So there ya go. Florida shouldn't have to play teams that are motivated to beat them because they're at an obvious disadvantage. I'm sure Richt and Jimbo will have no reason to motivate their teams when they face UF later this season.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 04:52:05 EDT »

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 05:10:20 EDT »

You just reminded me to check the Mudlizard...very entertaining   

Could...maybe...errrr...no, play Oregon this week...must not think ahead...

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 05:21:38 EDT »

Hilarious.  Ridiculous.  Spoiled rotten.  And the same can be said for several SEC boards after a big loss. But I hope that someday soon we reach the point again where WE act that stupid after losing.  Because to be honest, treating a spanking at the hands of MSU or vandy like it's "business as usual" just sucks. 

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 05:32:50 EDT »

Hilarious.  Ridiculous.  Spoiled rotten.  And the same can be said for several SEC boards after a big loss. But I hope that someday soon we reach the point again where WE act that stupid after losing.  Because to be honest, treating a spanking at the hands of MSU or vandy like it's "business as usual" just sucks. 

I didn't treat it as business as usual.  It was sickening.      I don't know anyone who did.   I think I did get numb after a while though, lol.

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 05:35:21 EDT »

Told my wife this week that I'd never thought I'd see the day we'd be worried about beating a team like WKU.

Better days are ahead....sit back and hang on!
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2013, 11:36:09 EDT »

Hilarious.  Ridiculous.  Spoiled rotten. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: