VTTW Board Index
May 17, 2024, 11:48:36 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Incredible. Jaylen McCullough has been arrested for felony aggravated assault.  (Read 506 times)
SmokeyJoe
« on: October 10, 2022, 07:53:47 EDT »

https://www.outkick.com/tennessee-db-jaylen-mccollough-felony-assault/

Other boards are defending McCullough. Sounds to me that he chased someone and knocked them out. Someone that allegedly apologized & left. Had he punched him in the apartment that may be understandable. fizzle who knows? Why do our guys always get in these weird situations?Unbelievable!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 08:00:03 EDT by SmokeyJoe » Logged
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2022, 02:02:27 EDT »

https://www.outkick.com/tennessee-db-jaylen-mccollough-felony-assault/

Other boards are defending McCullough. Sounds to me that he chased someone and knocked them out. Someone that allegedly apologized & left. Had he punched him in the apartment that may be understandable. fizzle who knows? Why do our guys always get in these weird situations?Unbelievable!
Came into his apartment
We have no idea what happened between the entry and his ass being kicked out of it

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2022, 07:25:46 EDT »

No we do not know what occurred between knucklehead walking in his apartment and the knockout outside the apartment. Still I'd say say Heupel's bosses will make the call to dismiss. Andre Turrentine come on down! Again UT always seems to have crazy shizzle like this happen. How does it never happen to Alabama? I think I recall ONE dui in the entire Saban era. 
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2022, 07:30:11 EDT »

No we do not know what occurred between knucklehead walking in his apartment and the knockout outside the apartment. Still I'd say say Heupel's bosses will make the call to dismiss. Andre Turrentine come on down! Again UT always seems to have crazy shizzle like this happen. How does it never happen to Alabama? I think I recall ONE dui in the entire Saban era. 
If he isn't playing, then I'd move Charles there as Turrentine hasn't looked good at all when in games

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2022, 05:17:08 EDT »

In one case bammer covered it up.  There was an LB from nearby (to where I live) Decatur that got in trouble in the NFL for firing a pistol in the air.  Some guys at a poker game I used to go to were from Decatur and knew the guy's family and said several similar incidents in tuscalooser got covered up. 

Maybe bammer is just better at sweeping the trash under the carpet. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: