VTTW Board Index
May 21, 2024, 04:09:03 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ole Miss gave up "only" 33 to bammer  (Read 1746 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 20, 2012, 02:25:48 EDT »

And if you check the box score, bammer scored a TD on a kick return and another was set up by an int at the Ole Miss 35.  Take away those 14 points and it's only 19-14.

And yes, I know that bammer probably let off the gas, KO returns and int's count, etc etc, but still...Ole Miss is still one of the weakest teams in the SEC, and they held bammer to pretty low offensive production in Tuscaloosa.

And if they can do that down there....

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 02:34:14 EDT »

And for that matter, although they thumped Missouri 42-10 last week, three of the TDs were set up by turnovers.

Which means we need to win the turnover battle.  Don't make any and get a couple of them from AJ, who is way overdue for a couple.   

Frankly I think he's easy to read, but that's just me and I'm not playing. 

Bammer is tied for FIRST in the country in TO ratio, while we are 69th, so turnovers will play a huge role.

Slightly hopeful...Missouri's only TD came on a KO return.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: