VTTW Board Index
May 21, 2024, 04:11:05 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I know we all love the Buckeyes...lol. Do you think they will repeat or will  (Read 2655 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2015, 05:16:21 EDT »

they screw the pooch. The preseason #1 ranked teams have not finished #1 in the final polls for a long time. I heard this on ESPN. I think it was the AP preseason poll they were talking about.

volsboyinsodak
Creek Walker
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 06:33:10 EDT »

Urban will surpass Saban's national championship count at Ohio State. He's recruiting lights out and he has very little competition in the Big Ten. Come playoff time, his teams will be relatively rested and prepared, while teams from the SEC and Pac 12 beat up on each other and limp into the playoffs wounded and sore.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 07:02:42 EDT »

Urban will surpass Saban's national championship count at Ohio State. He's recruiting lights out and he has very little competition in the Big Ten. Come playoff time, his teams will be relatively rested and prepared, while teams from the SEC and Pac 12 beat up on each other and limp into the playoffs wounded and sore.

^Agree

IMO....all SEC teams except maybe KY and Vandy could win at least 10 games this season if they were playing OSU's schedule this year. Downright laughable.
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 01:19:03 EDT »

They will coast to the playoffs with their schedule. After that it's anybody's game

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2015, 01:44:53 EDT »

They will coast to the playoffs with their schedule. After that it's anybody's game

Yep.  He did well enough against satan last year, but I actually enjoyed that.

I don't care what anyone thinks about Urban or OSU, I will root for him and them...loudly...anytime they play bammer. 

Eventually, we will avenge the SEC, as it should be.   

It pains me to recall that we never beat that POS while he was at Florida 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
LouisVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2015, 11:25:55 EDT »

My grandson's peewee team would be bowl eligible against that schedule. 

My pronouns are:  I, Me, My, and Mine
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: