VTTW Board Index
May 17, 2024, 06:04:59 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So if you turned the game off out of frustration...  (Read 854 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: January 30, 2022, 04:18:12 EST »

...now might be the time to turn it back on.

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2022, 04:50:09 EST »

That’s me.  Just in time to see the final fail. 

Yep.   
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2022, 05:04:46 EST »

I give them credit for not giving up. But it's maddening how inconsistent they are.
JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2022, 05:39:05 EST »

I think they play tight on offense.  I don't know why, but I think they do.  In the last five minutes, when they couldn't "think" and had to just score, they seemed to "just play" on the offensive end of the court.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2022, 05:41:28 EST »

Made a 17 point comeback playing fast....It should tell Barnes something and his slow half court offense is shizzle. Wonder how Chandler would look in Auburn's or KY's offense.

8 of 16 from the FT line. Unreal
JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2022, 04:10:39 EST »

CRB talks a lot about wanting to play fast, but it doesn't seem to happen until times are desperate in a lot of cases.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2022, 04:54:58 EST »

Sounds like a quorum. Vols need to play faster on offense! 

Earlier this season on another forum (VN Bball forum) a lot of people were telling me that this team was inconsistent.  They (at that point) supposedly had four good games and four bad.  As I started paying attention to that trend, it continued.

But now it has morphed into not being able to do a complete game.  Bad first half against Florida, good second half.  Good the first and last ten minutes of this game and complete shizzle in the middle 20.

I guess a 50-50 game is better than 100% bad, and might even be progress of a sort. If so, I hope they continue to progress.

It does seem to me that Ziegler is almost always the spark that gets us going.  Love that kid,hope he keeps playing that way and the rest of the team follows his lead.

I am happy that we came back but of course hate the final result. 

Team has it's work cut out the rest of the season but I have seem progress.  Need more though.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2022, 05:33:35 EST »

CRB talks a lot about wanting to play fast, but it doesn't seem to happen until times are desperate in a lot of cases.

Yep
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: