VTTW Board Index
May 14, 2024, 02:50:46 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone used a liquid screen protector for your phone?  (Read 1017 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2017, 08:58:33 EDT »

I just upgraded to the Galaxy S8 a couple weeks ago (really cool phone, BTW).  I got a tempered glass protector to go on it, but I can already tell it's not going to work- with the curved edges on the screen, a conventional protector just won't stick to this sucker.  Well, I asked the girl at the Verizon kiosk at Costco this morning about it, and she tried to sell me this stuff (for 45 bucks- If I get it, I'll get it elsewhere for cheaper).  Supposedly, it bonds to your screen and makes it just as strong as a tempered glass protector, but adds absolutely zero thickness.  Plus, you never have to worry about it cracking or bubbling like with a regular protector.  She showed me her phone which she claims to have treated with it, and you can't even tell there's anything on it.  Anyone used this stuff?  How well does it work? 

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MT7D69R/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have to have something on my phone.  I've shattered too many screens in the past not to.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: