VTTW Board Index
May 12, 2024, 05:35:34 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm spent.  (Read 1801 times)
JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2015, 01:50:11 EDT »

So difficult to watch this happen to these guys over and over. Heartbreaking for us, and for them, too.

With 1:21 to go and two timeouts, I actually had hope. We get four plays in that time (not including the penalties). Medley put a hell of a leg in that last attempt. 
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 03:23:48 EDT »

So difficult to watch this happen to these guys over and over. Heartbreaking for us, and for them, too.

With 1:21 to go and two timeouts, I actually had hope. We get four plays in that time (not including the penalties). Medley put a hell of a leg in that last attempt. 

that last possession was one of the biggest clusterfarcks i have witnessed. 

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 07:40:14 EDT »

that last possession was one of the biggest clusterfarcks i have witnessed. 

That's where you have to have a staff and players that go and end the game right there! First down or maybe 2 and the game is over. I don't know what we were trying to do there.....for the life of me on 3rd down it looked like Dobbs was tip toeing and doing the Victory formation kneel down. WTF
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: