VTTW Board Index
May 12, 2024, 02:39:38 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Speaking of injuries, A&M has their share  (Read 1790 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2016, 07:32:09 EDT »

http://gridironnow.com/texas-am-battling-injury-bug-tennessee-clash/

That's a sort of status, but at least I now know exactly which players are in doubt.

It could be that Sumlin held some or even all of them out as a precaution. I guess we will find out soon enough if they are back for our game.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
SmokeyJoe
Re:
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 07:45:09 EDT »

Yeah happens every year accept to bama ;) We've had our share again this year. Anybody know what LBs have played besides Jumper & McDowell? I think I saw the other day where Bates & bryant have one tackle each. Lawd. I'm sure those are special teams. I do not EVER recall UT not having some freaking depth at LB. Unreal, really. Without question that position is our achilles heel.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 11:21:09 EDT »

I heard all A&M players with ankle/lower leg injuries did not fly because of possible swelling from long plane ride and to remain at training facilities for treatment. No word on how bad they are or if they can play or not. But if your strength is speed, a foot or ankle injury can keep you from your best. Sumlin must have thought A&M could win without them so he left them at haome rather than play against the Gamecocks. But who really knows. We will see Saturday afternoon.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 01:51:14 EDT »

Yeah happens every year accept to bama ;) We've had our share again this year. Anybody know what LBs have played besides Jumper & McDowell? I think I saw the other day where Bates & bryant have one tackle each. Lawd. I'm sure those are special teams. I do not EVER recall UT not having some freaking depth at LB. Unreal, really. Without question that position is our achilles heel.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Dylan Bates played a lot against Florida.  Also Bynum and another guy I can't recall the name of.  Not sure what happened against uga, as it was almost all Jumper and McDowell.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: