VTTW Board Index
April 27, 2024, 04:19:49 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Knox area VTTWers: late summer / fall camp Happy Hour?  (Read 17087 times)
MIAUTIGER
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2016, 02:33:36 EDT »

I am still interested. I could pay for 1 hour if needed.

And I'll cover at least one hour, too, if needed.

Bammer suxes! That is all!
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2016, 02:47:13 EDT »

So...bringing this back to the top. We seem to have anywhere from 6 - 8 that could make it that Friday, September 2nd from 4pm - ?? at the Casual Pint Hardin Valley here in Knoxville.. I checked with Casual Pint and it is $35/hour to reserve the big room. Plus, any other costs if we bring in any food to have for dinner. Everyone still interested? If so, I'd be more than happy to call Casual Pint and book that room ahead of time.

Everyone still interested?

It's starting to look like I'm not going to be in town for this. 

You and I (and again, anyone else with interest) will have to do another time before football season.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

MIAUTIGER
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2016, 04:42:40 EDT »

Jethro's post reminded me to post something about a potential get-together this Friday that was discussed a few months ago. Here is the original thread. We talked about possibly getting together this Friday, September 2nd, at 4pm at The Casual Pint in Hardin Valley. If you are still interested in going, please reply to this since everyone's schedules are clearer at this point than they were months ago. If enough is interested, I can contact them and reserve their meeting room for a couple of hours. If not enough people are coming, but a few are, we can still meet there and chat.

PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2016, 04:47:33 EDT »

IF I come to the game I may drop by to say hi

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2016, 05:03:35 EDT »

Back in town after my drive through smoke-filled, burning west (Idaho & Wyoming). Is anyone going to Casual Pint - Hardin Valley Friday at 4:00? Other than the cryptic messages above, I have not heard. I can go (if I manage to get in a car after driving 4,586 miles).
Jethro
Heisman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2016, 07:42:47 EDT »

Count me in.  I'm in Chattanooga now and I'll be on my way back to NC that day.  Will stop by for a few hours and continue on for the UNC games against the Puppies the next day at 5:30.  See y'all Friday.  If Clock is not going to be there, I'll just ask for the reserved room when I get there since I don't know that I've met anyone going. Are y'all putting it under VTTW?
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2016, 09:20:42 EDT »

Afraid I'm not going to make it.  I'm not going to the game, and it doesn't look like I can get up there Friday, either.

RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2016, 01:51:12 EDT »

Yep my schedule is screwed up and I can't make it either -- I'll be up the next weekend...can't make this one.   Have fun!

Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2016, 03:00:10 EDT »

I'll definitely be out of town, so I'll be missing it too.   

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

MIAUTIGER
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2016, 03:54:00 EDT »

Well...looks like just 73VolGrad and Jethro are available. Don't think that would be worth the rental fee for the larger meeting room. So, I will plan on coming by the Hardin Valley Casual Pint around 4pm (I'll be the one with the Auburn shirt on  ). If you guys want to drop by, first round is on me. We can chat about Vol football, Auburn football and how we all could run this here place better than anyone. We can also talk about people who don't show up  . Hope to see y'uns there.

73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2016, 11:30:16 EDT »

You can try to get the chairs by the door or one of the tables. I'll be there about 4:00.
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2016, 04:41:35 EDT »

So...bringing this back to the top. We seem to have anywhere from 6 - 8 that could make it that Friday, September 2nd from 4pm - ?? at the Casual Pint Hardin Valley here in Knoxville.. I checked with Casual Pint and it is $35/hour to reserve the big room. Plus, any other costs if we bring in any food to have for dinner. Everyone still interested? If so, I'd be more than happy to call Casual Pint and book that room ahead of time.

Everyone still interested?

Sorry all the Thursday game has meant that I will be taking my SO to our anniversary dinner on Friday evening so we will be celebrating our 21st on Friday night.

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

MIAUTIGER
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2016, 09:08:16 EDT »

Just wanted to let you all know that 73VolGrad and I met on Friday and talked about all of you. He told me some pretty dark stuff about most of you, so I've got that info I can use. We also formed a plan to take over Emeril's next tailgate and make it a rocking 70s Disco party. Get ready for the platform shoes and bell bottoms. And BeeGees. Lots and lots of BeeGees.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: