VTTW Board Index
March 29, 2024, 04:14:03 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For The Boss and/or other mods  (Read 3540 times)
101stDad
« on: September 02, 2011, 03:55:14 EDT »

Been getting a lot of "Internal Server Error 500" messages lately, losing a couple of would be "epic" posts that I am too lazy to retype and post in the process.  Any ideas?  Is it me, my IPS, or what? 
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 03:57:45 EDT »

It's not just you, I have had the same issue for a while now

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 04:23:36 EDT »

It's not just you, but I don't really know how to fix it short of buying up to a dedicated virtual server. It is something at the provider level. It's very inconsistent and happens for some people while not happening for others, or it will not happen for a while and then start back up.

If you type something and hit post and get a 500 server error, going "back" in your browser should take you back to your post screen and your message should still be there.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
101stDad
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 04:26:20 EDT »

It's not just you, but I don't really know how to fix it short of buying up to a dedicated virtual server. It is something at the provider level. It's very inconsistent and happens for some people while not happening for others, or it will not happen for a while and then start back up.

If you type something and hit post and get a 500 server error, going "back" in your browser should take you back to your post screen and your message should still be there.

Thanks.  Just wanted to be sure it wasn't just something going on with either my computer or my ISP.
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 05:27:20 EDT »

Thanks.  Just wanted to be sure it wasn't just something going on with either my computer or my ISP.

Its your computer so box it up and ship it to me and I can fix it for you....after about a year or so of testing....   

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: