VTTW Board Index
April 20, 2024, 10:28:45 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Our meet the new Tiger/Plainsman/War Eagle luncheon will be Noon on Wednesday.  (Read 3341 times)
101stDad
« on: September 19, 2011, 05:11:42 EDT »

Our own MIAUTIGER will be dining at Fuddrucker's on Peters Road (in front of Best Buy and Lowe's) this Wednesday, September 21, at High Noon.  It will be our opportunity to meet him and properly welcome him to Big Orange Country. 

To make the occasion special, I will try to get there early enough to secure the Elvis Booth for our dining and meeting experience. 

Hope to see a few of you then.

Boss or other Mods, would you mind pinning this post for me?

Thanks. 
101stDad
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 02:35:36 EDT »

Bump - Mod's can you please pin this? 
UT Mom
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 06:00:40 EDT »

Would really like to get the lunch, but won't be home until Sat.  I would have had Barbi come with me. 

MIAUTIGER
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 06:58:48 EDT »

Would really like to get the lunch, but won't be home until Sat.  I would have had Barbi come with me. 

Wish you could make it.  But tell Barbi to come on down anyway.  We'll have a special seat just for her.

Bammer suxes! That is all!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: