VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 11:05:42 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So how bad will the NCAA hit Penn State?  (Read 1646 times)
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: January 01, 2012, 05:10:00 EST »

I think Penn State will be made an example of because the NCAA will know what the backlash will be if they don't. I think the Tennessee Titans coach Mike Munchak will become the new Penn State coach and it will take a while to turn them back around. What do y'all think?

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 05:30:27 EST »

I think Penn State will be made an example of because the NCAA will know what the backlash will be if they don't. I think the Tennessee Titans coach Mike Munchak will become the new Penn State coach and it will take a while to turn them back around. What do y'all think?

The NCAA shouldn't touch them for this.  I know they're investigating under the auspices of an alleged lack of institutional control, but if they couldn't prove that with OSU or USC, how in the hell could they pin this on PSU?  I think this is setting a dangerous precedent.  If the NCAA hammers PSU for this, what's to stop them from going after school X when a player gets a DUI?  The courts are going to devastate PSU, and they should.  And the NCAA should back off and let this matter play out in the legal arena where it belongs.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: