VTTW Board Index
May 02, 2024, 03:26:44 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone put Clay Travis out of his misery  (Read 2662 times)
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2012, 07:01:59 EST »

He needs to get over it.
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 07:02:58 EST »

He needs to get over it.

Hell he wants UT to rehire Fulmer........

(you know we need a smiley that has a character blowing his brains out)

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 07:08:07 EST »

I'm glad I don't follow him any more and have no idea what he's whining about this time.

Sometimes, ignorance truly is bliss.
TallVol
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 07:48:14 EST »

He is whining about whatever will get the most reaction out of the UT fanbase (his and 104.5's cash cow).   If I am not mistaken, during the New Year's celebration, I believe he actually told someone on twitter he hoped they got hit by a drunk driver.  I remember reading it and that was enough for me to hit the unfollow button.  102.5 is my new evening commute station in Nashville now.   
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2012, 01:28:18 EST »

So Clay's Twitter war with Mo Couch last night was enough for me to finally unfollow.  The guy claims to be a TN fan yet goes at it with a UT player about "drinking the Doolaid"?   
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2012, 02:22:26 EST »

So Clay's Twitter war with Mo Couch last night was enough for me to finally unfollow.  The guy claims to be a TN fan yet goes at it with a UT player about "drinking the Doolaid"?   

I had to go look that one up. A 30-year-old lawyer telling a kid who plays for Dooley that he's drinking the "Doolaid." That's real mature.

Travis is pathetic. It amazes me how many people think he's funny. His question to Tim Tebow about his virginity turned me off on him for good. I don't know how he managed to snag press credentials to SECMD but he should never be granted them again.
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2012, 03:59:37 EST »

I just unfollowed him for the same reason. As long as people continue to read and listen to him he's relevant. I'm done.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: