VTTW Board Index
June 16, 2024, 03:20:29 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Chattanooga at Tennessee, August 31, 2024, 12:45 p.m. ET, SEC Network. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gamers  (Read 1123 times)
Salvador VOLi
Starter

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2012, 02:06:09 EDT »

I don't know if any of you all are familiar with the Trials series on XBLA, but they put out a new one today and it is even better than the first.  Trials is a platformer of sorts that uses a sophisticated physics engine to help you get this motorcycle rider through a daunting series of obstacles.  The original game, Trials HD, is my favorite game I've ever played for the Xbox, XBLA or standard game.  The new one, Trials Evolution, takes the core game play of the first one and enhances nearly ever part of it.

One small caveat, however.  I am apparently sort of a game masochist because I really like challenging and frustrating games.  I don't know if any of you all have played the Skate series, but I loved it and it is difficult in that game to ollie let alone pull crazy tricks like in the Tony Hawk series.  There is a gentle learning curve in this Trials game, but it gets hard quickly and just completing boards is a real challenge. 

I recommend to anyone to at least check out some game play footage and see what you think.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: