VTTW Board Index
April 30, 2024, 02:19:58 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who was it that kept talking about how good Breaking Bad is?  (Read 1951 times)
BigOrange Maniac
« on: April 21, 2012, 02:56:57 EDT »

Whoever it was, see if you can pull some strings to get Netflix to make the 4th season available before it's released to DVD in June. I started watching a few weeks ago and I'm hooked...but now I'm out of episodes and I need to get season 4 finished before the final season starts in July. I have read that season 4 was the most critically-acclaimed so far.

I didn't expect to like it, since I'm not much of a fan of most current TV (The Walking Dead is the only other current show I watch). But it's really well done.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 03:01:31 EDT »

Whoever it was, see if you can pull some strings to get Netflix to make the 4th season available before it's released to DVD in June. I started watching a few weeks ago and I'm hooked...but now I'm out of episodes and I need to get season 4 finished before the final season starts in July. I have read that season 4 was the most critically-acclaimed so far.

I didn't expect to like it, since I'm not much of a fan of most current TV (The Walking Dead is the only other current show I watch). But it's really well done.

That would be me.  I've been waiting for it to show up on Netflix as well, but since I already saw it, I'm not really that desperate.  You could always download it on Frostwire. 

You definitely need to see the latest season.  IMO, this show started out great, and has only gotten better with each season. 

BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 04:47:28 EDT »

I have enjoyed it. Great plot and excellent acting...the tub crashing through the ceiling in season 1 was one of the great moments in TV drama history.

All except the fly-chasing episode. I was over that one about 15 minutes in.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 04:55:44 EDT »

I have enjoyed it. Great plot and excellent acting...the tub crashing through the ceiling in season 1 was one of the great moments in TV drama history.

All except the fly-chasing episode. I was over that one about 15 minutes in.

I'm kinda sad that it will be gone after this year.  Most TV series are starting to show some wear after 2-3 seasons, but BB just gets better and better.  It will be interesting to see where they go coming off last season, which pretty much wiped the slate clean at the end.  
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 04:59:19 EDT by Black Diamond Vol » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: