VTTW Board Index
May 29, 2024, 06:40:55 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone know exactly what Roy Adams did at the Memphis Caravan stop last night?  (Read 5344 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2012, 08:08:01 EDT »

I'm seeing all kinds of posts and tweets bashing him, but I can't find exactly what he said.

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 08:13:51 EDT »

Paraphrasing, I believe he asked Dooley why he does not give recognition to Memphis players and suggested that he should kiss more ass there.

volmeister
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 08:29:12 EDT »

I'm seeing all kinds of posts and tweets bashing him, but I can't find exactly what he said.

Here ya go:.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=7&f=1372&t=8977665
Memphisvolunteer
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 11:29:51 EDT »

I was there last night.  Roy was WAY off base and is an embarassment to the school.  Apparantly he did this to Dooley at a Quarterback Club meeting too.  Dooley has had enough of him.
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 11:35:13 EDT »

Adams is a major tool.

He always manages to make me laugh though. I mean, honestly, he posts on Internet messageboards all day long but he can't manage to go from "reading" email to figuring out how to "send" email. Okay. 
Oldvol75
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 11:42:43 EDT »

Well it got worse, Adams went on the Finebaum show and compared Dooley to Hitler! 

God “The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the external rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained.” from George Washington’s first Inaugural address.
VOLveeta
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2012, 11:53:32 EDT »

My disdain for that creepy little elf grows bigger with each idiot post.  He's an IDIOT and I've said it for YEARS.  He has done NOTHING positive for UT and has done a lot of harm.  And the gossip queens on Gridscape just ate it up.

Love
VOLveeta
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 11:58:35 EDT by VOLveeta » Logged
Volcreed
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2012, 05:00:29 EDT »

Somebody please tell me one another SEC school that has spent as much time and effort into recruiting any city more than UT football and basketball with spotty results at best in Memphis over many decades. RA and PF roar over CDD comment of distance I know at least 8 schools in SEC are closer or the same distance as Memphis to Knoxville. (Ole Miss, Miss St, Vandy, Arkie, Auburn, Alabama and LSU I believe are all closer and Mizzou the same distance off the top of my head).
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2012, 03:19:56 EDT »

Adams is a major tool.

He always manages to make me laugh though. I mean, honestly, he posts on Internet messageboards all day long but he can't manage to go from "reading" email to figuring out how to "send" email. Okay. 

I thought the  same thing when I read that.... What a complete embarrassment the guy is.
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2012, 01:29:06 EDT »

Knoxville is earth....Memphis is Uranus and Roy Adams is Pluto.....oops is there a Pluto recognized as a planet anymore?  OH wait that should be apt since Roy Adams is not really recognized as meaning a damn thing to UT Sports any more.

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

RON
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2012, 09:22:23 EDT »

My disdain for that creepy little elf grows bigger with each idiot post.  He's an IDIOT and I've said it for YEARS.  He has done NOTHING positive for UT and has done a lot of harm.  And the gossip queens on Gridscape just ate it up.

Love
VOLveeta

Agree with you 100%
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: