VTTW Board Index
April 27, 2024, 12:08:19 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Check out this picture of Big Mac  (Read 4110 times)
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2012, 02:30:26 EDT »

Our 6'7 370 lbs starting NT. He's a freaking Giant....but he isn't fat. Good luck blocking him.

SmokeyJoe
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 02:39:50 EDT »

Dayum! Green Mile
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 02:46:10 EDT »

What are they saying about him from the practices?
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 02:49:01 EDT »

What are they saying about him from the practices?

he has been dominating lately. Has been elevated to starter. Couch moved to DE. Sentimore other starting DE. Big Mac is going to eat up OL

Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 03:01:09 EDT »

10EC
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 03:04:17 EDT »

he has been dominating lately. Has been elevated to starter. Couch moved to DE. Sentimore other starting DE. Big Mac is going to eat up OL

Over/Under on batted down passes alone??
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 03:11:26 EDT »

Over/Under on batted down passes alone??

He's good at that. Needs to be careful of OL cutting him at the legs. Most OL will try that. I see no way opposing OL do not try to double team him - which means our LBs could have a big year

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 03:18:05 EDT »

He is huge. One thing to note is that the guy next to him is very short, so it gives a little bit more of an effect to the pic.

The pic is courtesy of FL98, who interestingly enough got their media credentials for the Milligan camp pulled because they were accused by other sites of taking pictures during a closed scrimmage, even though the other sites were doing the same thing.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 04:42:11 EDT »

I leery of getting too hyped about size (Sapp was 6' and a monster), but what warms my heart is the amount of it we have. Offensive lines will have to work much harder this year.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 09:05:57 EDT »

I leery of getting too hyped about size (Sapp was 6' and a monster), but what warms my heart is the amount of it we have. Offensive lines will have to work much harder this year.

Don't get hyped up about size. Get hyped up that the coaches have really been praising him, players keep saying you need to double team him anytime he is out there, and the fact that he was elevated to first team NT. He has put in a lot of work.

murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2012, 10:06:25 EDT »

My guess is his metabolism is not super high so for him not to be carrying more weight is a feat. That speaks to work ethic.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2012, 10:18:41 EDT »

My guess is his metabolism is not super high so for him not to be carrying more weight is a feat. That speaks to work ethic.

He is apparently down to about 365 lbs, and was close to 400 in the spring.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: