VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 09:28:09 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: well.......  (Read 2018 times)
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2012, 04:28:10 EDT »

The fizzling part about this is, we have to wait another fizzling year at a shot at flordia...this shizzle is driving me crazy!  Fire CDD?? not right now....let's wait the season out and then loose our fizzling minds if need be.  TB was dead in the water, you could see it in his eyes in the late 3rd, 4th qtr.  Heart left east TN and went back home to Cal.  Pissed at the effort when the game was still in doubt.......feed the boys gun powder....find a friggin mean streak and start finishing up what they start....TAM<  8 sacks...we couldn't touch the qb tonight...WT FIZZLE??????  Pissed off... but, it's not the end of the world....ALOT of football left to play...

GO VOLS.....I'm still bleeding orange!
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 04:30:39 EDT »

The fizzling part about this is, we have to wait another fizzling year at a shot at flordia...this shizzle is driving me crazy!  Fire CDD?? not right now....let's wait the season out and then loose our fizzling minds if need be.  TB was dead in the water, you could see it in his eyes in the late 3rd, 4th qtr.  Heart left east TN and went back home to Cal.  Pissed at the effort when the game was still in doubt.......feed the boys gun powder....find a friggin mean streak and start finishing up what they start....TAM<  8 sacks...we couldn't touch the qb tonight...WT FIZZLE??????  Pissed off... but, it's not the end of the world....ALOT of football left to play...

GO VOLS.....I'm still bleeding orange!

I'm still backing Tennessee,that will never change!

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 04:34:28 EDT »

Take it easy on the coach then Woodstock, he's on the sideline, not the field! even though he did have a nice reception!...I feel your pain....we still can finish with a decent record!
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 05:31:28 EDT »

At this point I could care less about Florida and the streak...until next year.

I am a whole lot more interested in how we finish the season.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 05:34:03 EDT »

Take it easy on the coach then Woodstock, he's on the sideline, not the field! even though he did have a nice reception!...I feel your pain....we still can finish with a decent record!

I'll probably be better tomorrow or the next day,Hopefully the Vols will kick some butt next week

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: