VTTW Board Index
June 11, 2024, 06:31:43 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Chattanooga at Tennessee, August 31, 2024, 12:45 p.m. ET, SEC Network. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UGA a 15 1/2 pt favorite*  (Read 3985 times)
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2012, 11:44:26 EDT »

Nm
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 01:34:32 EDT »

That may be a little low....I'd like to see them keep it within 2 TDs....we'll see, but I don't have a good feeling about this week.

japanvol
Special Teamer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 02:29:58 EDT »

The closing line for the UGA/Vandy game was UGA by 14. I guess this mean Vegas thinks Vandy is a better team than Tennessee...
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 02:56:58 EDT »

That ain't much respect. :o
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 04:35:40 EDT »

I think Georgia wins but doesn't cover

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2012, 03:37:47 EDT »

The closing line for the UGA/Vandy game was UGA by 14. I guess this mean Vegas thinks Vandy is a better team than Tennessee...

I think it means that they think UGa is better than they thought they were last week. They get Ogletree and Rambo back.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
japanvol
Special Teamer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2012, 07:26:38 EDT »

Probably, but I'm not sold on Rambo. He gambles a lot and for every pick he gets burned for a touchdown. There is also the concern about if those two are in game shape yet and how much they play. UGA's weakest point on defense has been defending the pass, especially short passes early in the game. CP should get a lot of chances on quick slants or WR screens if Bray looks his way. This should all contribute to the game being close at halftime, no surprise there.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2012, 07:31:05 EDT »

Probably, but I'm not sold on Rambo. He gambles a lot and for every pick he gets burned for a touchdown. There is also the concern about if those two are in game shape yet and how much they play. UGA's weakest point on defense has been defending the pass, especially short passes early in the game. CP should get a lot of chances on quick slants or WR screens if Bray looks his way. This should all contribute to the game being close at halftime, no surprise there.

I really hope it is close at the half.  I figure that if we can play the National Champions last year to a 6-6 tie on their home field with Simms as the QB, we should be able to handle uga this year.  Then it becomes a matter of how we handle the second half...which last year, was "not so good".   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Quasi EVol
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2012, 08:11:21 EDT »

That ain't much respect. :o

The Vols are who they think they are until proven otherwise.
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2012, 08:19:40 EDT »

The Vols are who they (have been) think they are until proven otherwise.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: