VTTW Board Index
May 01, 2024, 09:10:23 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will there be a time this season when...  (Read 2081 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2012, 04:34:46 EDT »

...I'll be able to watch an NFL game without both teams decked out in pink?  

WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 04:36:17 EDT »

...when I'll be able to watch an NFL game without both teams decked out in pink? 

Next week,this was only for October

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
Creek Walker
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 04:37:33 EDT »

I feel the same about college and high school football, too. This whole breast cancer awareness month stuff is way overdone, IMO. I can see doing it for one week out of the month but that's about it. Think of how much money could go to breast cancer research or to a fund to help those battling cancer if all the money that is spent on pink gear were donated instead.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 04:50:26 EDT »

I feel the same about college and high school football, too. This whole breast cancer awareness month stuff is way overdone, IMO. I can see doing it for one week out of the month but that's about it. Think of how much money could go to breast cancer research or to a fund to help those battling cancer if all the money that is spent on pink gear were donated instead.

Like Rush Limbaugh or not, he cracked me up when he mocked the whole ribbon craze by wearing about 20 of them in different colors.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: