VTTW Board Index
June 29, 2024, 04:45:18 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Chattanooga at Tennessee, August 31, 2024, 12:45 p.m. ET, SEC Network. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DEXTER thread (spoilers)  (Read 1561 times)
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2012, 03:07:24 EST »

Curious where you think this season is going. Obviously they are setting things up for next year’s final season. It looks like they’re setting up Dexter with a companion that gets him, a companion that he will fall in love with. I love the villain this year, wonder how Dex kills him – or does Hannah do it to SAVE him? I am interested to see how Deb changes, looks like she really wants Hannah gone and is asking Dex to kill her. Does SHE kill her instead? That would be interesting.

Couple of guys who are checking out IMO: Quinn looks like he is headed for a bullet in the head. Batista is being written out, looks like. He is not doing much any more, buying a restaurant? LaGuerda will continue her search for the bay harbor butcher, and will probably figure out Dex is the guy – will someone kill her? Seems like this year we have three protagonists who might kill, deb, Hannah, and Dex. If you can call Hannah a protagonist.
MIAUTIGER
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 04:05:53 EST »

Curious where you think this season is going. Obviously they are setting things up for next year’s final season. It looks like they’re setting up Dexter with a companion that gets him, a companion that he will fall in love with. I love the villain this year, wonder how Dex kills him – or does Hannah do it to SAVE him? I am interested to see how Deb changes, looks like she really wants Hannah gone and is asking Dex to kill her. Does SHE kill her instead? That would be interesting.

Couple of guys who are checking out IMO: Quinn looks like he is headed for a bullet in the head. Batista is being written out, looks like. He is not doing much any more, buying a restaurant? LaGuerda will continue her search for the bay harbor butcher, and will probably figure out Dex is the guy – will someone kill her? Seems like this year we have three protagonists who might kill, deb, Hannah, and Dex. If you can call Hannah a protagonist.

Or maybe Dexter kills Hannah to save Deb. I have to say this season is a little less predictable than previous seasons.  It'll be interesting to see how the Dexter/Hannah/Deb story unfolds. Somehow, I don't think Hannah survives until the final season. 

And I don't think Quinn is done yet. I would not be surprised to see he and Deb's stories start to intertwine again. Who knows.  Maybe the entire police force will die in a fiery explosion that is caused by one of Mazuka's kinky experiments gone wrong.

Bammer suxes! That is all!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: