VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 10:41:02 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I hope TCU can knock off Texas Tonight  (Read 2495 times)
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2012, 02:53:03 EST »

That would possibly be the end for Mack Brown. I wouldn't mind TCU's Coach coming to Knoxville

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
UTnbama
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 12:52:44 EST »

Mack Brown's seen his better days, and they weren't so good even then. I can't really think of a coach (except Chizik) who's done so little with so much. I mean every player on that team is either a 5 star or a 4 star. Heck, the braintrust on this forum could've done as well for half as much.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 01:51:55 EST »

Mack Brown's seen his better days, and they weren't so good even then. I can't really think of a coach (except Chizik) who's done so little with so much. I mean every player on that team is either a 5 star or a 4 star. Heck, the braintrust on this forum could've done as well for half as much.

Hes done well in the past just not recently.  Reminds me of fulmer but without drop in recriuting.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 05:15:49 EST »

THEY DID!!!!!!!!!
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 05:23:13 EST »

THEY DID!!!!!!!!!

Mack better put His home on the market. If I were the Texas AD,I would call Nick Satan

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
101stDad
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2012, 05:24:59 EST »

That would possibly be the end for Mack Brown. I wouldn't mind TCU's Coach coming to Knoxville

Arkansas apparently has Patterson high on its list, too.  He's making about $3.3 million at TCU.  

I still believe that UT's coach will come from a pool of Patterson, Dan Mullen, and Charlie Strong.  
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: