VTTW Board Index
May 01, 2024, 05:47:32 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MNF - Dilfer to Sub...  (Read 1942 times)
eVOLved
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« on: November 26, 2012, 10:30:50 EST »

Brent, Clay & Blaine ‏@3HL1045

This true? If so, UT or Philly the reason? RT @JaysonSwain: Trent Dilfer doing MNF tonight? Hmmmmm
Creek Walker
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 10:41:43 EST »

No. Dilfer was on with Cowherd earlier and Cowherd made a brief mention as the segment was ending that Dilfer does MNF. UT fans jumped all over it assuming that means Dilfer is sitting in Gruden's seat tonight. Dilfer is always part of the MNF telecast and I'm sure that's what Cowherd was making reference to.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 10:43:43 EST »

No. Dilfer was on with Cowherd earlier and Cowherd made a brief mention as the segment was ending that Dilfer does MNF. UT fans jumped all over it assuming that means Dilfer is sitting in Gruden's seat tonight. Dilfer is always part of the MNF telecast and I'm sure that's what Cowherd was making reference to.

That's true.  But I just saw another post on VN from someone who said he had received a call to say Gruden wasn't doing MNF.  Now I fully expect it to be business as usual tonight on MNF and several people will have got all worked up over nothing.

But IF... IF Gruden's not on MNF tonight....   
Creek Walker
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 11:04:00 EST »

That's true.  But I just saw another post on VN from someone who said he had received a call to say Gruden wasn't doing MNF.  Now I fully expect it to be business as usual tonight on MNF and several people will have got all worked up over nothing.

But IF... IF Gruden's not on MNF tonight....   

If Gruden were to not do MNF tonight, there would be a lot of grown men faint right on the spot.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: