VTTW Board Index
May 01, 2024, 10:50:26 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rucker cautioning people to wait  (Read 4753 times)
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« on: December 05, 2012, 03:04:35 EST »

In other words he is not hearing that they are hiring strong.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
VoLynteer
Heisman

One klassy lady

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 03:06:07 EST »

If this one doesn't work out...I will go slap Hart myself.
UTnbama
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 03:07:39 EST »

In other words he is not hearing that they are hiring strong.

yeah, probably right. We all want the best HC we can get.....but I sure will be glad when all this is over.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 03:09:37 EST »

fizzle that.  I'm not waiting.  I'm driving up to Knoxville and getting to the bottom of this myself.

He tells us to wait?  Seriously?  As if we have a choice.

WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 03:09:51 EST »

yeah, probably right. We all want the best HC we can get.....but I sure will be glad when all this is over.

If Hart hires a stiff,fire Hart

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
VoLynteer
Heisman

One klassy lady

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 03:17:11 EST »

All I can think right now is "Poor Phil" here it is his big night and all we can think about is our next coach.
Creek Walker
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 04:14:36 EST »

I've spent all evening selling myself on Strong. I finally go all in on him and Rucker wants to pull this stunt? I don't think so. 
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2012, 04:32:47 EST »

Can you believe Rucker blocked me?  I blasted him and unfollowed many months ago... I can search for him but can't see any tweets.   
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2012, 04:42:01 EST »

All I can think right now is "Poor Phil" here it is his big night and all we can think about is our next coach.

I think the University did delay the announcement.

How sad that Phil is being inducted with us coming off the worse run in our history and with Arkansas and Auburn both beating us to the punch.   

But it's a sign...better days ahead from here.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Creek Walker
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2012, 05:16:27 EST »

Can you believe Rucker blocked me?  I blasted him and unfollowed many months ago... I can search for him but can't see any tweets.   

How the heck are yo going to stay abreast of football, college athletics and life in general if you can't see Rucker's tweets? 
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2012, 07:57:27 EST »

I don't even follow him. I see his stuff posted on other boards.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
FranklinVol
Special Teamer

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2012, 08:07:19 EST »

Wait until he comes down off the mountain and tells em its ok to get excited?  LMAO @ that fool.   
Creek Walker
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2012, 02:46:54 EST »

I followed Rucker again earlier today to stay abreast of the latest on the Strong situation. It took me about 5 hours before I had enough to hit unfollow again. If he was half the gift from God to sports journalism that he thinks he is, ESPN would be paying him three times as much as 247 is paying him to cover college football on the national scene.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2012, 02:50:08 EST »

I followed Rucker again earlier today to stay abreast of the latest on the Strong situation. It took me about 5 hours before I had enough to hit unfollow again. If he was half the gift from God to sports journalism that he thinks he is, ESPN would be paying him three times as much as 247 is paying him to cover college football on the national scene.

He's way too prolific and thinks he's funnier than he is, but it doesn't really bother me. I just wade through it or skim over it.  Clay Travis tweets even more.  It's too much, but every now and then one of them can actually be useful. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: