VTTW Board Index
June 05, 2024, 02:55:33 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Chattanooga at Tennessee, August 31, 2024, 12:45 p.m. ET, SEC Network. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The thing I find solace in tonight...  (Read 1777 times)
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2013, 03:06:31 EST »

Is that one of these jerkhole fan bases gets their hearts ripped out tonight.   
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 03:09:08 EST »

I can't believe how slow Notre Dame is! All I've heard for a while is that there wasn't a speed difference between SEC teams and everyone else(Sportstalk radio)

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
Memphisvolunteer
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 03:57:04 EST »

Those guys know nothing.  Until you play week in and week out in the SEC, no one understands the speed difference.  ND plays Big 10 football and we have seen how that stacks up against good SEC teams.
VOLMAN
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 04:28:46 EST »

Those guys know nothing.  Until you play week in and week out in the SEC, no one understands the speed difference.  ND plays Big 10 football and we have seen how that stacks up against good SEC teams.

of the touting of ND's stats purportedly indicating how comparable their defense was and/or offense, even superior, to Bama....there is no comparison of the accomplishment of winning the SEC, playing an SEC schedule week in and week out, with playing a sprinkling of teams from other conferences. Bama blew all of ND's stats out of the water in 2 qtrs.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 04:30:43 EST by VOLMAN » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: