VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 05:09:18 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dave Chappelle fans  (Read 3190 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2013, 03:17:00 EST »

Grantland has put together a bracket to determine the best Chappelle Show sketch ever.  I had forgotten about a lot of these, I'm going to have to go back and watch them again on Netflix. 

FTR, my favorite finished as the runner up.  Now Wayne Brady's gonna have to choke a b**ch.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8847357/a-battle-best-chappelle-show-sketch-ever

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 07:12:08 EST »

Grantland has put together a bracket to determine the best Chappelle Show sketch ever.  I had forgotten about a lot of these, I'm going to have to go back and watch them again on Netflix. 

FTR, my favorite finished as the runner up.  Now Wayne Brady's gonna have to choke a b**ch.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8847357/a-battle-best-chappelle-show-sketch-ever

Did he actually have fans?  lol.  No, I did enjoy watching him occasionally. It did seem that every other skit was about smoking crack though.  Which makes you wonder.  No, actually it doesn't make you wonder.  Not at all.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
MIAUTIGER
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 04:34:08 EST »

Did he actually have fans?  lol.  No, I did enjoy watching him occasionally. It did seem that every other skit was about smoking crack though.  Which makes you wonder.  No, actually it doesn't make you wonder.  Not at all.   

That show was LOL funny to me.  It was at its peak when DC went all crazy. No doubt he is a pot/crack head, but he's a funny one. I'm Rick James, b*$&@.

Bammer suxes! That is all!
MIAUTIGER
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 04:43:42 EST »

And the right sketch won, IMO.  My wife is usually offended by this type of comedy, but laughed throughout this sketch.  It's my second favorite one he did (Wayne Brady was my favorite one).

Bammer suxes! That is all!
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 06:49:05 EST »

My favorite Clayton Bigsby: Black White Supremacist turned out to be the champ. I always thought that was the funniest one.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 07:51:35 EST »

My favorite Clayton Bigsby: Black White Supremacist turned out to be the champ. I always thought that was the funniest one.
I liked that one also, even though I only watched maybe 20-30 total. But seriously, of the amount I watched, every other one featured smoking crack in some capacity.  I got tired of that...after the 2nd one it was old.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: