VTTW Board Index
April 28, 2024, 08:28:10 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I talked to Barbivol this morning...  (Read 3149 times)
tnflower
Heisman

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2013, 04:07:05 EST »

they will do the skin graft tomorrow. That means infection is gone! 

She sounded pretty strong and said she is so looking forward to seeing her grandbabies again and that's what makes her strong. She hasn't seen them since before Christmas. Said they gave her some crazy meds last night and she was RUNNING down the hall. The nurse said he had to run to catch her, got a hold of her and she broke free and started running again. They said they would never give her that med again.
She said how happy it made her to know that we haven't forgotten her and how much she appreciated all the good wishes and prayers. Said she was looking forward to going home before her surgery (she called it 'replacing her goozler') and that she will be back stronger than ever.
She is excited about hearing from Chemosabe and will be so thankful for any advice he will be able to give them.

Thanks again for all the prayers sent up for her, they do work!
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 04:21:45 EST »

Yea!!! 
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 04:45:11 EST »

I'm going to send her a card today with chemosabe's contact information so she and Ray and call and talk to him when they are ready.....thanks so much chemosabe for offering to talk with Deb and Ray.  It will mean the world to her!  :)

MIAUTIGER
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 06:05:24 EST »

Good to hear this update, and hope that the news keeps getting better.

Bammer suxes! That is all!
GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 09:36:19 EST »

Thanks so much for the update!  We will keep those  prayers going up.

G
CrossVol
Starter

Peyton in 2012!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2013, 10:26:22 EST »

they will do the skin graft tomorrow. That means infection is gone! 

She sounded pretty strong and said she is so looking forward to seeing her grandbabies again and that's what makes her strong. She hasn't seen them since before Christmas. Said they gave her some crazy meds last night and she was RUNNING down the hall. The nurse said he had to run to catch her, got a hold of her and she broke free and started running again. They said they would never give her that med again.
She said how happy it made her to know that we haven't forgotten her and how much she appreciated all the good wishes and prayers. Said she was looking forward to going home before her surgery (she called it 'replacing her goozler') and that she will be back stronger than ever.
She is excited about hearing from Chemosabe and will be so thankful for any advice he will be able to give them.

Thanks again for all the prayers sent up for her, they do work!

Thanks for the update and glad she is doing well.

Wherever you go, there you are.
UT Mom
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2013, 11:50:40 EST »

Wow this is great news.  I was really getting anxious it's been such a long struggle for the two of them. 
Thanks for the update and will be praying all is going to work out fine.   

Quasi EVol
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2013, 06:13:30 EST »

Woo!
BGHarper
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2013, 12:53:37 EST »

Wow, Debbie has been through so many health related problems in the last few years, and serious ones at that! Please tell her my prayers are with her. She remains one of my very favorite people I've ever met through the net.
BG   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: