VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 12:23:30 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Didn't get to see or hear any of the UK beatdown. Did Ernie and Bernie  (Read 2591 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: February 18, 2013, 02:34:41 EST »

suit up? Where did that offense come from?

volsboyinsodak
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 03:21:10 EST »

UK's one and dones aren't getting it "done" this year. Playing like freshmen

Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 03:35:34 EST »

UK's one and dones aren't getting it "done" this year. Playing like freshmen

Which makes one wonder what happens to the current UK players and the incoming recruiting class. UK has only one senior and without a number of NBA defections will not have room for all six of their signees. As poorly as they have played at times this year, I can't imagine enough NBA defections to make room.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 03:48:45 EST »

They may get "processed".
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 03:56:53 EST »

Which makes one wonder what happens to the current UK players and the incoming recruiting class. UK has only one senior and without a number of NBA defections will not have room for all six of their signees. As poorly as they have played at times this year, I can't imagine enough NBA defections to make room.

I think Proythress, Noel, and Goodwin will go, NBA drafts usually on potential. I don't know how much room they will need, but they'll get in the class. Some guys will be told to hit the road if needed. Schollies are year to year.

Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 05:24:06 EST »

Some guys will be told to hit the road if needed. Schollies are year to year.

I just hope Calipari takes heat for this nationally when it inevitably happens.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2013, 02:35:17 EST »

I just hope Calipari takes heat for this nationally when it inevitably happens.

To an extent, it's already starting.  Local columnist Mark Weidmer, who is historically a big UK apologist, has a piece on this issue today.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/feb/18/uks-cal-has-more-problems-than-solutions/

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2013, 07:28:05 EST »

To an extent, it's already starting.  Local columnist Mark Weidmer, who is historically a big UK apologist, has a piece on this issue today.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/feb/18/uks-cal-has-more-problems-than-solutions/

Reading that, it sounds like Calipari is already dropping hints that a couple guys might get let go...Goodwin and maybe Poythress.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: