VTTW Board Index
April 27, 2024, 09:49:44 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else watching "The Americans" on FX?  (Read 2773 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2013, 01:50:14 EST »

Story of two KGB spies living in DC during the Reagan era.  Pretty fascinating.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 03:12:56 EST »

Seems like you'd have to be a commie to like that show 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 03:48:27 EST »

Seems like you'd have to be a commie to like that show 

Well, I know it's not up to the lofty standards of your Hallmark Channel programming, but I enjoy it anyway.

VOLMAN
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 04:00:13 EST »

about deep undercover cops and I don't know how those who do such work for real do it.     
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 04:45:14 EST »

Not watching. I have gotten to where I enjoy watching shows a few years after they come out; then I can watch many episodes at a time at my own pace. I did this with the first four seasons of Dexter and Law and Order: CI and really liked doing it that way. I'm currently almost done with season 2 of SoA and that's a great freakin' show. Still trying to finish LOST but it is sooo tedious towards the end. The wife and I are watching Shameless season 2 and I love that too.

On my to-do list is The Wire, Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, and Mad Men. Of course I watched the Sopranos off and on but I've never watched from beginning to end and followed the whole story.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 09:04:53 EST »

Not watching. I have gotten to where I enjoy watching shows a few years after they come out; then I can watch many episodes at a time at my own pace. I did this with the first four seasons of Dexter and Law and Order: CI and really liked doing it that way. I'm currently almost done with season 2 of SoA and that's a great freakin' show. Still trying to finish LOST but it is sooo tedious towards the end. The wife and I are watching Shameless season 2 and I love that too.

On my to-do list is The Wire, Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, and Mad Men. Of course I watched the Sopranos off and on but I've never watched from beginning to end and followed the whole story.

You should start watching The Walking Dead live so you can take part in our little discussion group on Facebook.  I could use some backup against Lyn's Estrogen Mafia.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 09:29:55 EST »

Well, I know it's not up to the lofty standards of your Hallmark Channel programming, but I enjoy it anyway.

Hallmark??? Hardly.  Just don't need to see a buncha ho's slappin each other down.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: