VTTW Board Index
May 01, 2024, 05:52:37 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jordan McRae  (Read 2082 times)
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2013, 03:54:16 EST »

looks like an NBA player to me. Can handle the ball, has nice height, and can flat out shoot the ball/

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 04:10:02 EST »

Best I've seen in awhile out of us...
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 04:03:44 EST »

Jordan is one of few guys who can play with either hand. So so many can't or will not learn to use their off hand, to dribble and score. I really don't understand how guys can play that much ball and be that good and never learn that skill?
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 06:46:25 EST »

While his talent and value can't be argued, to me he still has those "WTH?" moments where he'll drive and leave his feet with nowhere to go with the ball, and I've seen him throw errant passes out of bounds several times.  There seems to be a lineage there with Vols who start out that way then work there way into being the glue that holds everything together.  I.e. Dane Bradshaw, JP Prince
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 07:10:50 EST »

While his talent and value can't be argued, to me he still has those "WTH?" moments where he'll drive and leave his feet with nowhere to go with the ball, and I've seen him throw errant passes out of bounds several times.  There seems to be a lineage there with Vols who start out that way then work there way into being the glue that holds everything together.  I.e. Dane Bradshaw, JP Prince

yeah, one of the reasons we lost so many games early is turnovers. We committed a lot of them and turned others over little. That has changed a lot in this win streak. Mcrae is shooting well, and Trae has taken care of the ball.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: