VTTW Board Index
April 30, 2024, 03:14:31 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: so much for the LV's chances  (Read 3311 times)
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2013, 01:40:13 EDT »

Their Road To The Final 4 Goes Through Baylor (Again)

sigh
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 01:50:30 EDT »

Yep. I don't think Baylor can be beat. The only hope is to double team Griner and try to foul her out. And even then you have a slim chance.
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 02:11:24 EDT »

Yep. I don't think Baylor can be beat. The only hope is to double team Griner and try to foul her out. And even then you have a slim chance.

I got a feeling Tennessee upsets Baylor and makes it to the Final 4 and the Championship game against UConn.

I think the Final 4 will be
Tennessee
Texas A&M
California
Connecticut
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 02:16:44 EDT by WoodstockVol » Logged

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
Creek Walker
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 02:28:16 EDT »

I'll admit that I do not follow women's basketball at all. I used to be a casual follower of the LVs simply because of Summitt but it just doesn't seem the same without her.

With that said: What in the heck is Griner doing still at Baylor?!? Isn't she like 30 by now?
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 02:31:32 EDT »

I'll admit that I do not follow women's basketball at all. I used to be a casual follower of the LVs simply because of Summitt but it just doesn't seem the same without her.

With that said: What in the heck is Griner doing still at Baylor?!? Isn't she like 30 by now?

I'm sort of suprised Griner is considered a woman's basketball player,"She" has a deeper voice than I do. Baylor will fall back into the pack without Griner

RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 04:18:13 EDT »

I thought Griner got an offer from the NBA...too bad he didn't take it!...dude looks like a lady!
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 04:36:18 EDT »

I Checked Their Scores, But I Actually Watched Only One Game This Year, When Baylor Blew Them Out Earlier.

Idk Why My Phone Is Suddenly Capitalizing Every Word But It's Beginning To Annoy me.
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2013, 04:37:48 EDT »

I Checked Their Scores, But I Actually Watched Only One Game This Year, When Baylor Blew Them Out Earlier.

Idk Why My Phone Is Suddenly Capitalizing Every Word But It's Beginning To Annoy me.

Didn't UConn beat Baylor by like 30? Griner will be able to name Her price in the WNBA

Creek Walker
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2013, 05:06:15 EDT »

I Just Figured You Was Giving Woodstock A Run For His Money. 

(Sorry, Woodstock. You Were Just An Easy Target.  )
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2013, 07:30:50 EDT »

I'm sort of suprised Griner is considered a woman's basketball player,"She" has a deeper voice than I do. Baylor will fall back into the pack without Griner

Ya not perky at all.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: