VTTW Board Index
April 28, 2024, 11:53:05 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NV. Leaving for the beach this afternoon.  (Read 2012 times)
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2013, 03:45:32 EDT »

Finally getting to go on vacation after missing last year. My allergies kicked in full force last week so I hope salt breezes relieve the sinus pain.

Will stop near Columbia tonight because wife has treatment scheduled mid-day in Myrtle Beach Monday and I did not want to leave at 3:00 AM to ensure we made it on time.

Try to remain civil people. Remember, two wrongs do not make a right, but three lefts do.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 05:47:21 EDT »

My wife and I are taking our mothers to Charleston tomorrow.

Have a safe trip, 73!
tnflower
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 02:06:13 EDT »

Both NV and Vinnie, have a nice relaxing vacation. Leave all the stress at home and concentrate on being with loved ones and making memories. At some point, stop and say to yourself, "I'll remember this moment forever." and guess what?....20 years from now, you will still be able to recall it. 
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 02:55:18 EDT »

Got in Sunday night. Just could not stop til at beach. Motel checked us into room a day early for the week. Sitting on balcony drinking coffee and eating doughnuts. Wind is cold on the beach right now. Waiting for more sun.

But the stress from the past two years is not as bad right now and is going away. Everyone else enjoy this life.  You only get one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: