VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 07:40:56 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Little things that make you lose faith in humanity  (Read 1980 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2013, 12:44:39 EDT »

We went down to the National Cemetery this afternoon to place flowers on my Grandmother's stone for Mother's day.  For those of you unfamiliar with Chattanooga's NC, it's a very beautiful place in a not so great part of town.  It also lies on a big, gradually sloping hill, peaking in the middle, with a perimeter road running around the base.  Grandma's stone is about halfway up the hill, so we had to park at the bottom and walk up.  

We heard it coming first.  As we were up there paying our respects, this pimped-out hoodmobile comes rolling past on the road below, blasting Lil' Wayne as loud as its subwoofers could handle.  Seriously, WTF?

Now those of you who know me know that in general, I have no objections to loud music.  But there is a time and a place.  And Mother's Day in a National Cemetery aint it.  If I had been down by the road when he came rolling past, I might've done something, uh, rash.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 12:46:56 EDT by Black Diamond Vol » Logged

WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 12:58:12 EDT »

I lost My faith in humanity a long time ago. I'm sorry that a classless jerk was playing rap full blast in His pimpmobile,not respecting solemnity of a cemetery. Some folks just weren't raised right.

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
tnflower
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 02:10:41 EDT »

How awful for your family to have to put up with that. Of course the fool didn't know he was doing something disrespectful, he probably doesn't know what the word respect means.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: